Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 66 - Snugglepuss Mao

I've been spending an inordinate amount of time lying on the couch lately.  It's been very nice.
Alfred has taken to joining me on my regular sit-ins/sleep-ins.
This afternoon I woke to find his paws pulling down the blanket which was huddled over my face, he then placed his paws upon my face and we both went to sleep.  When I woke up again I called to The Husband to take a picture, but Alfred got off the couch as soon as he heard him coming.  (I suspect Alfred feels guilty that he's spending so much time with his second favourite human and doesn't want to hurt his first favourite human's feelings)
The Husband is now back in his workroom doing work.  And Alfred is back on my lap napping.  All is right with my cosy couchy world.

Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment